Sunday, March 1, 2009

Listening to student podcasts




This assignment required us to listen to previous podcasts done by students in the past. The first podcast I listened to was about how youtube can be used for educational purposes. I felt that these students did a great job with this assignment! As compared to the professional podcasts I listened to for the last assignment, it was almost as good. The only suggestion I would have for improvement would be that the conversation needed to sound a little bit more conversational. However, it was very well organized and informative.

The second podcast I listened to was not as well done as the first. This podcast was about facebook and how it can be used for educational purposes. It was informative, but it was obvious that the students were nervous and stumbled alot on their words...saying alot of "um's" and "like's". I would suggest practicing the episode a few more times and becoming more comfortable with the conversation before recording. Even though I learned alot from the podcast, it was hard to follow and slightly boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment